So You're Getting Married on New Years Eve?
It's the one time each year where friends and families will all enjoy a great party. I'm practicing the KISS method and will (K)eep (I)t (S)weet and (S)imple...
1. Have your ceremony late, an event with six hours or more from beginning to end can be long and most of your guests won't make it to midnight.
2. You have to go til midnight... It's New Years!
3. Always plan on champagne at midnight, it's a detail that will be remembered if missed.
4. Plan on getting your guests home via an elevator, not an UBER. It's a party foul to host an event where your guests are exhausted as they travel home.
5. Plan on non-alcoholic beverages for those that are under age, it's just a good move all the way around.
I'm sure there's more, but these should get you pointed in the right direction.